Personal Data Protection and Card Application Declaration
Welcome to the Overseas Compatriot Card (OCC) Apply Online service. To receive this service, you are required to provide personal details. To meet the regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act, before you provide your personal data, we must inform you of the following matters:
- Categories of personal data collected: Chinese and English name, zip code, email address, gender, date of birth, immigration situation, copy of country of residence documents.
- In line with the regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act, this website will, according to its privacy protection policy, collect, process and make reasonable use of your personal data. The copy of your country of residence documents will be deleted and not stored when your application is approved or rejected.
- If you are unable to provide the required personal data, this website will be unable to accept your application for an OCC and provide related follow up services.
- When your application is approved a special use account number and a default password will be sent to the email address you designated to be used to activate your OCC; you can change your password for security reasons. Please take proper care of the password to prevent it being stolen and used by others.
- please do not apply more than once.